Auckland Viduct
Manhire and Associates is a specialist immigration law and criminal defence advisory firm providing New Zealand legal advice with particular expertise in investor  visas and employer accreditation. 
With our specialist knowledge in New Zealand immigration law and criminal law every client is important to us and we provide each and every one of them with the necessary level of specialist advice. 
No matter how big your legal problem, as immigration and criminal lawyers we fully understand how daunting the whole process can be and we are here to help relieve you of as much of the stress as possible. We also have a native Russian speaker on our team who can assist clients from Russia.

For over 20 years we have established mutually beneficial relationships with employers and individuals  who appreciate creative legal assistance. We succeed by understanding our clients' objectives and maintaining a clear focus. The combination of our technical excellence and our friendly approach results in long lasting relationships with our clients.


​If you require the services of a New Zealand Notary Public, immigration or criminal lawyer to assist you with any problems you may have in regard to being a visitor who is planning to live, work, study or invest in New Zealand then we can provide you with all the help and advice you could possibly need to promptly move things forward.

Contact Us


+64 9 360 7535


Level 4

Auckland District Law Society Building

2 Chancery Street


Satellite Office: Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa




News & Publications
New Zealand immigration news

Subscribe for Updates

Congrats! You’re subscribed

Areas of Practice


Notary Public

Immigration Law


  • Employer Accreditation 

  • Investor Visa Specialists

  • Employer Assistance

  • Residence Visas

  • Work Visas

  • Skilled Migrant Visas

  • Student Visas

  • Visitor visas

  • Entrepreneur visas

  • NZQA Assessments

  • Section 61 Applications

Criminal Defence

Please note that we do not assist with visas to the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom